Responsibility for Electrical Installations
We take pride in ensuring safe electrical installations and practices.
2.(1) Subject to subregulation (3), the user or lessor of an electrical installation, as the case may be, shall be responsible for the safety, safe use and maintenance of the electrical installation he or she uses or leases
What every home & business owner needs to know.
- Do NOT plug to many appliances by way of a multi-plug into one outlet or extension cord (It is dangerous and can damage the electrical system)
- Make sure electric cords are tucked away, neat and tidy.
- Ensure that the shutters on your socket outlet ARE in good order.
- In the event of an incident or fire, every member of the household should know where and how to switch the electricity supply ‘OFF’
- DO NOT yank an electrical cord from the wall (it can damage the plug or outlet).
- Keep electrical appliances & cords away from water.
Need A Quick Estimate?
Get a quick estimate for what you need to have done. Prices may vary from end inspection price.